Tree Id??

Any help ?? http://www.m90.org/view_image.php?image_idW96
Happen to find it just wasting some time :)
Enjoy
Rob V wrote:

It looks like a softwood -- Pine. Maybe Ponderosa
BUT YOU GET SO MANY DAMN POP_UP WINDOWS I WOULD NEVER LOOK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek

Bass. Clearly, unmistakably, and indubitably, bass.
And the deformity shown is, technically, described as an 'ackwards'.
The picture shows a textbook case of 'bass ackwards'.