Tree Id??

Any help ??

to find it just wasting some time :)

Enjoy

Reply to
Rob V

It looks like a softwood -- Pine. Maybe Ponderosa

BUT YOU GET SO MANY DAMN POP_UP WINDOWS I WOULD NEVER LOOK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
WillR

Jennifer Lopez?

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

Looks like gleuteous maximus to me. robo hippy

Reply to
robo hippy

Woodius testicularatum?

Reply to
Nick Bozovich

Bass. Clearly, unmistakably, and indubitably, bass.

And the deformity shown is, technically, described as an 'ackwards'.

The picture shows a textbook case of 'bass ackwards'.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi