Tree growth rings disprove that the earth is warmer now than during Roman times and or even 1000 years ago.

Page 9 of 9
On 7/20/12 7:40 PM, Swingman wrote:

http://reviewipcc.interacademycouncil.net/report/Chapter%205%20-%20Conclusions.pdf
Unfortunately, the horses... pulling a carriage full of politically corrupt government mandates designed to redistribute global wealth and make Al Gore incredibly wealthy (his will not be redistributed, however)... have already left the barn.
--

-MIKE-