treating deck supports

I'm using pressure treated lumber for my posts, beams, and joists. I plan to jasco the cut ends for termites, and I plan to use a coat of polyuerethane to seal the ends, but should I also coat all sides of the support pieces with polyeurethane, or something?
Thanks,
Tom
PS: Trex is going on top
If you're over 50 or you don't plan on staying in that house for more than 20 years I'd say your good to go ;)
Erik