TREASURE CHEST

http://www.bconnex.net/~zirgo/treasure/treasure.html
I think it would be very enjoyable to make one of these as a gift - then give it totally unassembled. It'd be especially enjoyable to an irritating relative. On the other hand, a creative kid would probably enjoy a gift like that.
JOAT I am not paranoid. I do not "think" people are after me. I "know" damn well they're after me.