Trays used at Shapton Demos

Hi fellow WW's,
Does anyone know where one can purchase the goldenrod colored plastic trays that Shapton uses for it's demonstrations? There is a photo at www.shapton.com. I found that a high-pressure spray bottle they use can be purchased at Ace Hardware. These trays are well suited for use with Waterstones. I contacted the Shapton distributor and they couldn't/wouldn't answer the question.
Thanks.

http://www.shaptonstones.com/ ...is the link
--
Alex