Trash day can't come soon enough

Page 2 of 2

If your deck railing is metal and well grounded this should work. Otherwise you will need to provide a ground rail in addition to the hot rail. Art
On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 08:16:55 -0700, the infamous "WW"

Install motion-sensor-activated lights and camera so you can show us the fun, please.
--
Pessimist: One who, when he has the choice of two evils, chooses both.
--Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

Lordy I love the attitude in this newsgroup.
Not raccoons, but similar entertainment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBb7KReY6Eg&NR=1
squirrel launcher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIp7V7VcCX8
Twirl-a-Squirrel bird feeder attachment
On Wed, 03 Mar 2010 20:45:31 -0600, the infamous Roy

Yeah, I love that one.

Hey, pretty cool. I saw a few of these and one lady had a ton of squirrels in her yard. I pity her.
-- An author spends months writing a book, and maybe puts his heart's blood into it, and then it lies about unread till the reader has nothing else in the world to do. -- W. Somerset Maugham, The Razor's Edge, 1943
http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/2006599/4473/Trash-Can-Shelter--Plan-No-340.aspx
Puckdropper wrote:

That's the basic idea. A little larger with a space for the bi-weekly recycling bins.
Puckdropper