Trash day can't come soon enough

-------------------------- I grew up in the middle of a two acre woods with a ravine running thru it.

Just threw the garbage in the ravine.

About the only thing the varmits didn't take care of was the cans.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Often rendered as "eople ating asty nimals", actually,

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Lordy I love the attitude in this newsgroup.

Not raccoons, but similar entertainment:

launcher

bird feeder attachment

Reply to
Roy

On Wed, 03 Mar 2010 20:45:31 -0600, the infamous Roy scrawled the following:

Hey, pretty cool. I saw a few of these and one lady had a ton of squirrels in her yard. I pity her.

-- An author spends months writing a book, and maybe puts his heart's blood into it, and then it lies about unread till the reader has nothing else in the world to do. -- W. Somerset Maugham, The Razor's Edge, 1943

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Reply to
Pat Barber

Pat Barber wrote in news:MUSjn.70610$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe18.iad:

That's the basic idea. A little larger with a space for the bi-weekly recycling bins.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper