Kinda purty, but I don't care much for it. I've got a LOT of books, and it'd look kinda weird to have a row of these, with gaps between them. I'm thinking it would be more for little knickknacks, or potted plans, or something. I'll give it a C-.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?. - Granny Weatherwax