Transtint dye

Who makes Transtint dye or, at least, who carries an extensive line? My wife and I were at Rockler today and she was looking at the Transtint color chart. She found the color she wants her new entertainment center to be but Rockler doesn't carry it in the store or on their website.
CW wrote:

"Transtint" dyes are Jeff Jewitt's product. They can be ordered through his web site at:
http://www.homesteadfinishing.com/htdocs/TransTint.htm
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

WOODCRAFT carries Transtint dye and so does Rockler IIRC