Transparant 'Wild Berry' stain on cherry. (NOT kidding)

ve spray equipment, or you can get a couple of =A0shades of purple in rattl= e cans for about 40 bucks a pop from .

Lambos are vulgar. DB9's are booful!

g.d&r

Reply to
Robatoy
.

-------------------------------------- A supplier to the low rider community of East L/A.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Ya mang... coool, mang... I love those crazy kids with their hydraulic tricks.. too much fun.

Reply to
Robatoy

Toy. James Toy. Shaken, not stirred banana shake.

"Heh, bebby. Djous vant to ride een my Zonda?"

I'm kinda partial to the Aero, but the McLarens caught my eye, too.

-- Know how to listen, and you will profit even from those who talk badly. -- Plutarch

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I shot a deer once who's insides were completely stained purple from all the polk berries it had been eating. JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

That list includes a lot of very fast and technologically advanced cars. Status symbols for punks with big money. Style? Not so much. Not a single car on that list gives me warm fuzzies, drool, and a desire to wash and wax it. Touring a coastal highway surrounded by wood and leather with the rumble of a big thirsty V-12, barely audible over a fantastic stereo. A large enough trunk to haul a couple of week's worth of clothing, bag of bananas, crate of Claret, a large format (8x10) camera with a box of film and a Martin D-28.... okay, the D28 rides in the back seat.

DB9.... Nothing to talk about.

Reply to
Robatoy

Zonda?"

'm kinda partial to the Aero, but the

I can't disagree too much.

Hah! Your taste is all in your mouth, boy.

OK gitfiddle. But FILM? wine?

DB9.... Nothing to talk about.

Yer lost in the ozone again.

-- Whomsoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce and when you realize that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate. --James Garfield

Reply to
Larry Jaques

If I could afford any of them I'd prefer to drive the sports car and have my butler follow with the rest of the gear. ;-)

Reply to
Nova

I suppose this "stain" I have is not what you are looking for. It seems to have finished like a clear coat, rather than a stain, at least on this cherry wood.

Sonny

*I* like the finish, for sure. Customer wants more 'wildberry'... driving me nuts with the WILDFARKINGBERRIES!!
Reply to
Robatoy

Zonda?"

'm kinda partial to the Aero, but the

Gale Banks can built you a Trans Am that will show taillights to all of that crap for far, far less money. Hell, he can build you a diesel pickup truck that will take most of 'em.

Reply to
J. Clarke