Transparant 'Wild Berry' stain on cherry. (NOT kidding)

Page 2 of 2

No kiddin!
<<Great>> idea. Robert

Think of the possibilities when I make signs with my CNC..... my mind boggles...
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 05:15:36 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

spray equipment, or you can get a couple of  shades of purple in rattle cans for about 40 bucks a pop from <http://www.alsacorp.com/products/killercans/candy/candy.htm .

Heh heh heh. Mexichrome never had it so good! http://www.alsacorp.com/live/view_killerchrome.html
I wonder how perfect the base has to be. Probably _absolutely_ flat. This could be an easy way to make custom shaped mirrors, too, huh?
Check out that Lambo in the 2007 SEMA show video. Booful!
-- Know how to listen, and you will profit even from those who talk badly. -- Plutarch

Lambos are vulgar. DB9's are booful!
g.d&r
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 07:19:34 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

Toy. James Toy. Shaken, not stirred banana shake.
"Heh, bebby. Djous vant to ride een my Zonda?" http://tinyurl.com/334kys I'm kinda partial to the Aero, but the McLarens caught my eye, too.
-- Know how to listen, and you will profit even from those who talk badly. -- Plutarch

That list includes a lot of very fast and technologically advanced cars. Status symbols for punks with big money. Style? Not so much. Not a single car on that list gives me warm fuzzies, drool, and a desire to wash and wax it. Touring a coastal highway surrounded by wood and leather with the rumble of a big thirsty V-12, barely audible over a fantastic stereo. A large enough trunk to haul a couple of week's worth of clothing, bag of bananas, crate of Claret, a large format (8x10) camera with a box of film and a Martin D-28.... okay, the D28 rides in the back seat.
DB9.... Nothing to talk about.
On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 07:43:35 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

I can't disagree too much.

Hah! Your taste is all in your mouth, boy.

Too thirsty.

OK gitfiddle. But FILM? wine? http://tinyurl.com/l8a52r

Yer lost in the ozone again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDAEXn8RJFs

-- Whomsoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce and when you realize that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate. --James Garfield
On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 07:43:35 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

If I could afford any of them I'd prefer to drive the sports car and have my butler follow with the rest of the gear. ;-)
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Gale Banks can built you a Trans Am that will show taillights to all of that crap for far, far less money. Hell, he can build you a diesel pickup truck that will take most of 'em.
<http://www.alsacorp.com/products/killercans/candy/candy.htm .
-------------------------------------- A supplier to the low rider community of East L/A.
Lew

Ya mang... coool, mang... I love those crazy kids with their hydraulic tricks.. too much fun.