tranferring lines...

A while back I read about a tool to tranfer lines from one side of a board to the top or other side. I can't remember what it was called. I think it went over the board somehow. Can someone please tell me what it is and where it's sold?
Thanks
Jimmy

Saddle square? try http://www.leevalley.com/home/Search.aspx?c=&action=n
MikeG

Besides a saddle square, virtually any square will work.
Dave
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=1&pB941&cat=1,42936