Tradesman brand?

hello r.w
I have not heard anyone discuss the Tradesman brand on this ng. Could someone point me to information about Tradesman?
Is it a campany that makes tools for other brands? or vice versa? Are they high-mid-low quality?
Just trying to get some information on them in general but am thinking about their benchtop drill presses or their compound miter saws. Here's their website if that rings bells for someone.
http://www.tradesman-rexon.com
thanks for any info.
Chris
I have two of their "Helping Hand" work supports.
They are well made. I use them often.
Until your post, however, I had no idea they made power tools though.
Since I have never seen their tools included in any kind of magazine review, I would be very careful.
Rob

Doesn't Rexon make nearly 90% of the Taiwan-originated tools?
If I'm right, then Tradesman is their own name.

I have their 10" compound miter saw. The blade that came with it was horrible, but the saw itself is fine. Fairly well made. Laser guide. Couldn't beat it for the money.

I had their 10" contractor saw. It was made in the same Taiwan factory that is used by Delta and the others, but possibly with slightly different specs. It was a very good saw that performed very well but had the average fence that is on the saws of that type. Not as bad as a Crafstman but not a Biesmeyer either. I was ver satisfied and would still have it but I got a Grizzly cabnit saw.
Jerry

I have one of their 8" drill presses. Hard to beat for $45.
Kevin Daly Mattatuck Astronomical Society http://hometown.aol.com/kdaly10475/index.html
I have had their small 8"? bench top drill press for 5? years and use it all the time. Got it for $89 from Central Tractor in MA. I have not been nice to it at all,often using it to drill big holes (3/4 ") in maple. It is pretty light to be doing that and sometimes the motor slows down so much the start switch kicks back in. I was expecting to throw it away after rotating the head and clamping it to my new maple bench to drill 70 3/4 dog holes,but it won't die. The castings are light but pretty well finished. Worth the money in my opinion. However I will be buying a big floor model soon. Right afer i bought it I lent it to my neighbor and he burned up the motor. They replaced the motor no questions asked very quickly-best service i ever had -similar to JET. Keith