Trade pen blanks?

Anyone want to trade wood pen blanks? I'll trade for almost anything that I don't have. Check first because I have more coming.
Trade blank for blank each side pays postage. This is what I have to trade now.
***Bamboo (laminated/cut)
***Black Locust
**Buckeye burl
**Cedar, Aromatic Red
**Cherry, Brazilian
*Ebony, Black & White
**Ebony, Brown
**Jatoba (Brazilian Cherry)
**Lignum Vitae
***Manzanita burl
***Monkey Pod
***Orange Wood
**Osage Orange
***Palm, Black
***Rosewood, East Indian
***Tabebuia (IPE)
+ Hundreds of unknown burl and figured blanks.
All blanks are at least .75"x.75" (most are 1x1) and 5-6" long.
* = have 1 or 2 pcs
**= Have 2 & 8pcs
*** = Have more than 8pcs
email Al at