Toy making suggestions/groups...

Hey all,

Is this the place to discuss making toys? Any other groups? Anybody want to talk about toy making here?

My mind's eye is to make a small set of angel wings and halo for my 6 year old niece. I think it would be really neat to use real feathers for the wings. (she doesn't seem to be allergic)

I'm pretty good at wood and metal working but I need to spend some time roaming some craft stores like the Michaels chain, etc.

Jay in Vegas

Reply to
JJ

as long as there is some wood involved, yes.

you'll probably get some responses on that one...

I don't see any wood here...

how about some nice crisp curlies from a bench plane for the feathers?

Reply to
bridger

Sweet Sawdust Handmade Toys, Games and Heirlooms

Be glad to discuss toy making anytime any where. Do mostly batch runs of toys but also quite a few one of a kind items. Try to stick mostly to mid

1800's style items.

Reply to
Sweet Sawdust