Toy Box Plans

This is the only toy box that a child can play in!! As well as store toys. 3 designs on one CD

ljr

This is the only toy box that a child can play in!! As well as store toys. 3 designs on one CD

also on EBay "Badalou"

Reply to
ljr

Sat, Dec 4, 2004, 12:25pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net (ljr) spammed us yet again with: This is the only toy box that a child can play in!! As well as store toys. 3 designs on one CD

also on EBay "Badalou"

My opinion is, they're pretty ugly. And, once the kid gets much older than about 3 yo, looks like they'd be too big for it, then it's a waste of space. I think a "normal" toy box is best, the kid could at least sit on it, and then you can use it as a storage chest, when the kid outgrows toys.

By the way, I notice that back in Jan '04 you said you weren't going to post here anymore. Changed your mind I see.

JOAT Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind dont matter, and those who matter dont mind.

- Dr Seuss

Reply to
J T

Agree. Built a toy chest for hte kids about 35 years ago. Had a padded top (genune Naugahide)to double as a seat. It is sill in use for storage and still doubles as a seat at times. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Sat, Dec 4, 2004, 9:13pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net (Edwin=A0Pawlowski) says: Had a padded top (genune Naugahide)

Sadly, I believe Naugas are now extinct in the wild.

JOAT Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind dont matter, and those who matter dont mind.

- Dr Seuss

Reply to
J T

I believe there are still some wild naugas located in the state forest just south of Naugatuck, CT. That's where they first domesticated the wild nauga.

Richard Schmidt

Reply to
Richard Schmidt

Thu, Dec 9, 2004, 1:52am snipped-for-privacy@wooten.net (Richard=A0Schmidt) says: I believe there are still some wild naugas located in the state forest just south of Naugatuck, CT. That's where they first domesticated the wild nauga.

No, they're feral naugas; domesticated ones, that escaped, and went wild.