TOY BOX

http://www.azwoodman.com/how-to-build-toy-box.html
I've posted this one before, but ran across it while looking for something else, so decided to post it again, because I think it's not a bad toy box design - if you want a lid on one.
I wouldn't use the metal braces tho. I'd just glue it together, and put some glue blocks inside. It'll hold up, thgrand-dau now has one I made like that, that's held up for longer than she's been around.
JOAT A rolling stone gathers no moss...unless it's a hobby he does on the weekends.