TOY BOX

highway of fear is the road to defeat.

- Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE

J T

2 1/4" beech frame with inset Oak veneer. 4" hole each side dead center. Offset (by about 3/4") 8" square oak veneer plate for each hole to allow air-flow in case another grandchild thinks its fun to trap someone inside. Plates attached by chromed carriage bolts with a 3/4" deep steel "washer". 3/4" flooring, 3/4" beech frame/ oak veneer top. Copied Disney characters to decorate the offset panels. Finished with varnish after the kids painted the Disney characters. Slow lid closer, solid brass hinges.

Awesome. Now my nephew wants one, and my best friend's son....

Bill.

Reply to
Bill Rogers