Townsend Goddard

Check this link for some real inspiration.
http://www.sdfwa.org/DIW/2001/photogallery.htm
--
Lowell Holmes

Amazing stuff. Thanks for that link.
Rob

$33k for a Goddard & Townsend repro that's good enough to take a "Best of Show" award ? What do people reckon to the pricing ?

You're right, it couldn't be that good or it would be a six figure price (at least that's what I've seen advertised for these replicas given the originals are seven figure price tags and if you've got part of a collection and the rest doesn't exist what are you going to do?).
;)
Mike

Most of the pricing seemed pretty low to me...
Patriarch
The current show is on right now in Del Mar (near San Diego, for all of you flatlanders and right coasters) through July 4th, I plan on going.