Touch-up kits

Hello Just want to let you know about my web site, www.billboscofurniturerepairs.com I have been a touch-up man for over 30 years and alot of times customer like yourself asked me were can I get supplies that your useing, and I would tell them you can't which was true until now. The home kit is very easy to use (as long as your not color blind) and what is great about the powder and the fill sticks they never go bad unlike touch-up markers (which are only good for coloring edges) so please check out my web site. Also if you have any questions on how to repair your furniture feel free to e-mail me or post on this group sit Thanks Bill