Totally Turning on Fine Woodworking site

Totally Turning runs in conjunction with my club's annual woodworking show, Woodworkers Showcase, in Saratoga Springs, NY... it was held this past weekend and there is a short article on the Fine Woodworking web site.
http://www.finewoodworking.com/item/106772/totally-turning-2013
On Tuesday, March 26, 2013 7:52:50 PM UTC-6, John Grossbohlin wrote:

w, Woodworkers Showcase, in Saratoga Springs, NY... it was held this past w eekend and there is a short article on the Fine Woodworking web site. http: //www.finewoodworking.com/item/106772/totally-turning-2013
That's some pretty amazing work. I think I recall your posting the event i n the past. Was it your 2 sons that won awards for their projects at this event?
I search for more pics, but found only this article, with video on page 2. http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2013/03/24/news/doc514e9d7208ac013568214 0.txt?viewmode=2
Sonny
"Sonny" wrote in message

Yes, my sons and I have won ribbons there...
This "box" by Brad Conklin (from my chapter) is amazing.... http://www.saratogian.com/articles/2013/03/24/life/doc514e512fea7e1050393624.txt Be sure to watch the video!
Here is another article that is about Showcase in general http://www.saratogian.com/articles/2013/03/23/news/doc514e532d95b45688720013.txt
Here is a gallery of winning pieces from the 2012 show http://www.nwawoodworkingshow.org/12winners01.htm There is a link on the bottom to go to the next page (I've been told it's not too obvious...). Through a paperwork error my son's lap desk was missed by the photographer... I posted some photos on ABPW.
On Wednesday, March 27, 2013 6:44:21 AM UTC-6, John Grossbohlin wrote:

Text: He makes these for his girlfriends...
Girlfriends, plural! Must be the long hair and whiskers. :)
Good job.

And Michelle's (Your daughter?) collage, also. The individual link wouldn't open for me, for some reason. Neat!! ^5 to Michelle.
Sonny
"Sonny" wrote in message
On Wednesday, March 27, 2013 6:44:21 AM UTC-6, John Grossbohlin wrote:

It's a serial thing.... he's taking a break at the moment. Doesn't understand them. ;~)

Wife... it's a quilt block made out of wood.