Totally OT Sad but funny

An in-site of the rigorous process of failing and eventually going on to becoming a news anchor.

And my all time favorite is the one at the last, and such as.

Leon

Lets try again.. sorry, I was destined to become a news anchor.

Leon

Reply to
Gramps' shop

Actually, the worst of it is that they are able to reproduce.

And some folks actually believe that Jay Leno's old bit: "Jaywalkers" was scripted.

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

Jaywalkers was so funny, but sad. Hard to believe that even CPA's in California could be that stupid.

Really though a sad sign for the human race. Some of the questions about who was the president, or who was the vice president just stunned me that people could not answer.

I like the question like how many quarters does it take to make a whole.. So many idiots.

So many did not know that a dozen were 12.

Simple stuff and they were clueless.

I can't remember the CPA's question, but it was so easy I thought, and , he's gotta know that, yet he was clueless.

Reply to
woodchucker

Jaywalkers' producers would interview a couple of hundred people in order to find the one stupid one. Hardly and indictment of people's intelligence in general.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

Probably is, for the location of the interview.

Reply to
Leon

But it does show the media's arrogant attitude towards their audience. Want to feel like a stupid six year old? Just turn on the local news. Wanna feel like anybody who doesn't understand ANYTHING, turn on almost any so called news or entertainment program. The reason those folks sifted through a lot of people to find the stupid ones is to make themselves feel superior. And to treat us like idiots. One of the reason I just don't watch a lot of news or talk shows. Too much talk about nothing and substandard intelligence levels. I have had more stimulating conversations with reptiles.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

I don't know Lee, I always thought the media was the stupid six year old.

Reply to
Leon

Perhaps the reptiles have a different opinion?

Reply to
krw

Or the reptiles?

Reply to