Totally OT Sad but funny

An in-site of the rigorous process of failing and eventually going on to becoming a news anchor.
And my all time favorite is the one at the last, and such as.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPE_oXfLjRo

On 9/4/2015 11:23 AM, Leon wrote:

Lets try again.. sorry, I was destined to become a news anchor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t
&v=2w4zUi6-LG8
This was just too painful to watch to the end. I quit after the third airhead had her say. And to think ... these folks have the right to vote or, even worse, hold office.
On Friday, September 4, 2015 at 11:29:39 AM UTC-5, Leon wrote:

On 9/5/2015 10:13 AM, Gramps' shop wrote:

Actually, the worst of it is that they are able to reproduce.
And some folks actually believe that Jay Leno's old bit: "Jaywalkers" was scripted.

Jaywalkers was so funny, but sad. Hard to believe that even CPA's in California could be that stupid.
Really though a sad sign for the human race. Some of the questions about who was the president, or who was the vice president just stunned me that people could not answer.
I like the question like how many quarters does it take to make a whole.. So many idiots.
So many did not know that a dozen were 12.
Simple stuff and they were clueless.
I can't remember the CPA's question, but it was so easy I thought, and , he's gotta know that, yet he was clueless.
--
Jeff

Jaywalkers' producers would interview a couple of hundred people in order to find the one stupid one. Hardly and indictment of people's intelligence in general.
On 9/8/2015 8:33 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:

Probably is, for the location of the interview.
writes:

to feel like a stupid six year old? Just turn on the local news. Wanna feel like anybody who doesn't understand ANYTHING, turn on almost any so called news or entertainment program. The reason those folks sifted through a lot of people to find the stupid ones is to make themselves feel superior. And to treat us like idiots. One of the reason I just don't watch a lot of news or talk shows. Too much talk about nothing and substandard intelligence levels. I have had more stimulating conversations with reptiles.
On 9/8/2015 2:11 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:

On 9/8/2015 2:35 PM, Leon wrote:

Or the reptiles?