Totally OT - Kenny Rogers' special message to the England XV

On the eve of the big match tomorrow night in Paris Kenny Rogers delivers a message of encouragement to the England squad:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3yWJsW5WN5Y
I am so nervous i can't sleep and thought i would share it with you. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/7040146.stm
Tim w
This one is good too:
William Shakespeare's special message to the England XV:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VWxBxq9jhVo&NR=1

"Tim W" wrote

I can't sing like Kenny ... but I like my shirt better!!
Whup some French ass, England ... from Houston, Texas!!
http://www.e-woodshop.net/images/whupass.jpg
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/30/07

Congratulations ... and good luck next week!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/30/07

Tim w