Totally OT

Page 1 of 2
What happens when schools stop teaching music.
What happens when you let them do this to express their individuality.
What happens when you don't discipline your kids.
What happens when kids have more money than their parents.
Yes, this is Justin Berber. White boy gone wrong and having no pride in himself.
http://music.yahoo.com/photos/wango-tango-2012-slideshow/a-photo-1337025812.html

What an interesting group of people. Glad I'm of a different generation.

And.......most, if not all, are Obama supporters. Scary
Yeah, today's kids are a real mess. I sure am glad that I was a teenager in the 60s and 70s. We didn't have any on & off stage nudity, drug use, sex, or other inappropriate behaviour at rock shows back in those days, did we?

On Wed, 16 May 2012 02:25:54 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@sdf.lNoOnSePsAtMar.org (Larry W) wrote:

I dunno. I was too naked, stoned, drunk (and having sex) to care.
-- The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw
On Wed, 16 May 2012 02:25:54 +0000 (UTC),

Either your memory is going from old age or you were a protected child. The 60s and 70s were my teenage years and nudity and drug use were the order of the day.
On 5/16/2012 5:52 AM, Dave wrote:

Yeah but we were trying to be grown up. Today's with no structure the kids,"trak Bieber for example" are reverting to infantilism. He looks just like out son during patty training.
"Leon" wrote in message
On 5/16/2012 5:52 AM, Dave wrote:

Yeah but we were trying to be grown up. Today's with no structure the kids,"trak Bieber for example" are reverting to infantilism. He looks just like out son during patty training. ========================================================================Yep, with the earrings, tattoos, long hair, ripped jeans, pot, acid, rock music ect. Yes, we were trying to be upstanding responsible adults, just like our parents.

Yeah, but we're old guys. We really have very little understanding of the kind of pressures and difficulties kids go through these days. All we have is our knowledge that we got through it. What makes sense to us these days wouldn't mean much to us if we were sixteen again.
On 5/16/2012 10:48 PM, Dave wrote:

But we as kids probably had more guidance and less free will than todays kids. I pretty much accept trends today however I draw the line where a kid can't keep his pants up and his whole butt crack shows.
I wonder what kind of pressure causes one to want to wear his pants below his butt?
Not to mention things we did as kids are still being done as adults.
Long hair, bell bottom jeans, hip huggers, short shorts, plaid pants, oh MY! Loud music, POT etc.
I can't really can't see an adult employee coming to work with his pants hanging down around his knees.

Well, in this case the answer is easy, at least for me. I don't have much hair anymore, bell bottom jeans don't come in my size, my hips are eclipsed by my stomach, loud music hurts my ears and I can't afford pot anymore.
See? There are some advantages to getting older.
But we as kids probably had more guidance and less free will than todays kids. I pretty much accept trends today however I draw the line where a kid can't keep his pants up and his whole butt crack shows.
I wonder what kind of pressure causes one to want to wear his pants below his butt? ===========================================================================Practicing to be a plumber. =========================================================================
Not to mention things we did as kids are still being done as adults. Long hair, bell bottom jeans, hip huggers, short shorts, plaid pants, oh MY! Loud music, POT etc. =======================================================Worn your platform shoes lately ? How about your tie dyed shirt? Some things (thankfully) go away.
On 5/17/2012 11:02 AM, CW wrote:

Women's platform shoes are quite common these days and have been for some time. Tie dye, I see that almost daily.
"Leon" wrote in message
On 5/17/2012 11:02 AM, CW wrote:

Women's platform shoes are quite common these days and have been for some time. Tie dye, I see that almost daily. =======================================================================You know that I wasn't talking about women's shoes.
On 5/17/2012 7:43 PM, CW wrote:

Do yours still fit? :~)
"Leon" wrote in message

Do yours still fit? :~) ============================================================================Never owned any. thought they were gay.

Here's my pair. I still wear them every second day. (Amazon.com product link shortened)
On 5/18/2012 6:43 AM, Dave wrote:

There you go CW, LOL Alive and well on Amazon.
"Leon" wrote in message wrote:

There you go CW, LOL Alive and well on Amazon. ============================================================================Everything is alive and well on Amazon.
On 5/18/2012 6:43 AM, Dave wrote:

I have a friend that had a pair, the soles were 6" tall. He was from Arkansas BTY.