TOTALLY OT - 3 Ugly Ones

http://www.redcoat.net/pics/50_beautiful_girls.jpg
JOAT If it ain't broke, don't lend it. - Red Green

I KNOW that it is a real sign. Port Huron MI. It is either on Pine Grove or M25, not sure what that road is called out there.
What I said was that I know the SIGN is real... never had the courage, Dutch or otherwise, to go in and check.
Robatoy wrote:

As long as you're not one of the ugly ones... ;-)