Totally Off Topic: Canuck Humor

I know that we have a couple canucks in here who are not humor impaired. I thought of you guys when I read this humorous column by a Canadian explaining hockey to us "American Rubes". Enjoy
<http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/hockey/2015197794_mcmartin01.html
On 6/01/11 2:07 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:

Tens of hundreds, bwahahahaha. Poor NBC.
--
Froz...

Bruins looking more like bees than bears...that was funny... the whole thing was funny.
On 6/01/11 3:38 PM, Robatoy wrote:

BTW, did you get my email with the pics, are they workable for your purpose, you didn't respond, loving the shelf.
--
Froz...

Sorry, I was up to my nads in alligators these last few weeks. Yes, I did get the pics, thanks. I am glad this thing is working out for you.. and that the missus likes it>>>>important.
"Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote in message

Lee, Very funny. For those who don't have CBC: http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/40220837 Kerry