Torsion box application - suggestions welcome

Page 2 of 2
Sun, Sep 24, 2006, 12:07am (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@business.org (Prometheus) doth stateth: <snip> A lot of bars open and close in these parts, and used tables can be gotten if a guy looks around enough. <snip>
Nah, I wasn't referring to bar pool tables, I meant "real" pool tables, out of real pool halls. Better than nuthin' tho.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?. - Granny Weatherwax
When I was a kid, my uncles played a game called carambole. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carambole_billiards They would play that for entire Saturdays and get solidly shitfaced doing so. They also played a game with a wooden stick, like a wicket standing upright at a certain spot on the pool table... looked like a white dowel 5/8" x 4"?
Oh.. and green... definitely green cloth. *shuddering at the thought of other colours*
Robatoy wrote:
> When I was a kid, my uncles played a game called carambole.
<snip>
My dad was a tough task master.
He taught me how to play 3 cushion billiards, then proceeded to whip my ass until I got good enough to at least be competitive.
Took a couple of years.
Lew