Torsion box application - suggestions welcome

Sun, Sep 24, 2006, 12:07am (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@business.org (Prometheus) doth stateth: A lot of bars open and close in these parts, and used tables can be gotten if a guy looks around enough.

Nah, I wasn't referring to bar pool tables, I meant "real" pool tables, out of real pool halls. Better than nuthin' tho.

JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?.

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

When I was a kid, my uncles played a game called carambole.

would play that for entire Saturdays and get solidly shitfaced doing so. They also played a game with a wooden stick, like a wicket standing upright at a certain spot on the pool table... looked like a white dowel 5/8" x 4"?

Oh.. and green... definitely green cloth. *shuddering at the thought of other colours*

Robatoy

My dad was a tough task master.

He taught me how to play 3 cushion billiards, then proceeded to whip my ass until I got good enough to at least be competitive.

Took a couple of years.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett