Torsion Box

Someone mentioned a torsion box here last week. In a nice coincidence, DIY just did a show about constructing one. You can read about it here:

Bruce

Oops! Didn't see that. I was busy woodworking. :)

Reply to
Bruce

And David Marks beat them both to it a couple months ago on his assembly table. Hmmm...

Reply to
Bergen

And then there is my butt-ugly torsionbox shelving project posted here months ago.

Lawrence L'Hote