Torsion Box

Someone mentioned a torsion box here last week. In a nice coincidence, DIY just did a show about constructing one. You can read about it here:
http://www.diynet.com/DIY/article/0,2058,10473,00.html
In rec.woodworking snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (ThJester99) wrote:

Oops! Didn't see that. I was busy woodworking. :)
And David Marks beat them both to it a couple months ago on his assembly table. Hmmm...
(ThJester99) wrote:

And then there is my butt-ugly torsionbox shelving project posted here months ago.
http://home1.gte.net/llhote/torsionbox/torsionbox.htm
Larry
--
Lawrence L'Hote