Tormek system question

I was looking at a bench chisel tonight and noticed that the bevel was not 90 degrees to the land. So I got out my Tormek and started straightening. It was still not 90. So I trued the wheel and tried again. Still not 90. The standard chisel jig has a "fence" to butt the land against but I noticed I had to skew the chisel away from the front part of the fence about 1/32 to obtain a 90 degree angle. Am I doing something wrong here or is something out of whack on my Tormek? Any Tormek users have this kind of trouble? Your advise would be greatly appreciated
Don
Tormek makes an attachment to fine tune the piece that all the "jigs" attach to. This has a threaded "leg" on it that you use a nut to fine tune your jig. I bout one and I think it really helps. You can get by with fine tuning your current piece, but this makes it easier. Look at some catalog that sells all the tormek attachments. I am sure you could manufacture something yourself if you wanted to.
here's a pdf made by Jeff Farris of sharp tools USA - a Tormek dealer. I'm still in the "planning to buy a Tormek, but haven't pried the wallet open far enough yet" stage, but this tip seems to be just what you need.
http://www.sharptoolsusa.com/squareedgeweb.pdf
Just an aside, for most bench chisels it rarely matters if the edge is perfectly square to the sides - sure we all want perfection, but in practice it won't matter (for things like paring or cleaning up dovetails, etc.). A mortise chisel, I would agree, should be as close to square as possible.
Mike

Great advice Mike. Thanks for the response
Don

FYI - I have a lightly used Tormek with most of their accessories that I'm looking to sell for a reasonable (about half of new price) price. I can no longer do wood working due to disability,
Best, Dave
Hello, do you still have the Tormek unit? I would be interested.