Tormek Supergrind problem - THANK YOU

The other day I posted a query about my Tormek failing to self start.
It was as suggested a capacitor problem and I phoned BriMarc the UK Agents. They were very helpful and the new capacitor arrived with me within 24hrs.
My Tormek now works perfectly.
So a big THANK YOU to everybody for your help.
--
Derby, England.

Don't try to email me using "REPLY" as the email address is NoSpam. Our