Tormek Price

I might get a delayed Christmas present. I'm looking around for a cheap price on the Tormek sharpening system. Do any of you guys know where the best price is? I'm after the 2005-115 ( buy once, cry once ). Thanks in advance, Jon

Reply to
JonH

The best price I found was a show special at The Woodworking Show two or three years ago. Check

to see their show schedule.

Doug Miller

Sorry...do not think there is such a thing as a "cheap" price on the Tormek. Best I have seen is at the Woodworking Shows and when WoodCraft has its 10% off sale days. Good luck, Mike from Ameriican Sycamore ps...I love my Tormek

Reply to
Mike at American Sycamore

Reply to
Leon