Tormek Plane blade jig?

I just bought a used Robland X31 Combo machine and need to sharpen the planer/jointer blades. I do own a Tormek and wondered if anyone has used the planer blade sharpening jig and how it worked out for them?
Thanks,
cm

CM i have used the Tormek planer/jointer sharpening jig and found it worked very well. William Swinehart World Gift Shoppes http://www.worldgiftshoppes.com

I have the jig and it works well.

Yep. Works well, but be careful to use very light pressure -- just rest your hands lightly on the jig, applying very little pressure beyond the weight of the jig itself. Too much pressure, and you'll wind up grinding waves into them. DAMHIKT. Don't be in a hurry. Patience will be rewarded.
--
Regards,

Doug, could you please repost how to get an updated spamfilter?
--
Best regards
Han

Sure thing -- see my sig below. It'll be in a separate post, too, in order to make it visible outside this thread.
--
Regards,