TopSaver System - Rust Removal Excellent!

Just began pulling my tools out of storage after a year of construction on our house for multiple additions (and new shop). Began sanding the rust and corrosion off (contractors like to set coffee cups on cast iron, etc.) but took a break to visit Woodcraft. They recommended trying a new cleaner / protectorant called TopSaver instead. I've tried many things, topcote, special wax, and the others, with not much success to date.
With a little elbow grease (and I mean a little), all of the rust and corrosion came off. The top looks like new!! Too early to tell how well it protects going forward, but this worked soooo well, I just had to pass it along.
Joe
Not pointing any accusatory fingers, but its surprising that we got a demo sample of this in the mail today at the office. (We are a large machinery dealer)
Rick

I am also pleased with the results. I have only been using it for about six weeks, and only for regular maintenance, but it has met all of my expectations. I think that it is silly that they include the pad and paper towels, but I am sure that there is a reason for it.
Bob McBreen - Yarrow Point Washington