top

I posted a photo of a small top on ABPW that some here might be interested in seeing... particularly those who do small items.
John
in article 17qdnWRIieJKVWLanZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com, John Grossbohlin at snipped-for-privacy@nospam.earthlink.net wrote on 4/11/08 1:23 PM:

We've got a Tops nite coming up. Found this young turner in France who does some interesting one. What's surprising is that he seems to be a young teenager. His signature block - translated from French - Let the chips fly! Sounds even better in French.
http://www.svwoodturners.org/SVWfeaturedWebSite4_08.html