Tooting my own horn this time

If I buy my own copy, send it to you, include return postage, would you sign it? That's what I was thinking.

I think that would be nice, and I don't mind paying shipping both ways.

Thanks, Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

That's what I was thinking.

I don't want a discount.

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

barry,

I'll be glad to do it that way if you want, but you may want to check shipping costs, added to the book plus tax, etc.

Reply to
Charlie Self

Patriarch wrote in news:Xns965BD64BA48DCpatriarchatcomcastdo@216.196.97.136:

Thin kerf light saber or regular?

Reply to
Patrick Conroy

Get them from Amazon :)

Reply to
MikeG

LOL. I said I can't match their price...but add shipping and tax to Amazon's price and I'd probably have to get $18.50 each to make a buck a copy.

Reply to
Charlie Self

"Charlie Self" wrote in news:1116666441.364992.272100 @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

I'll send you a 20 dollar bill in the mail to get an autographed copy. Just tell me when. I got your address from your resume page. Nice one!

Reply to
Han

On 21 May 2005 02:07:21 -0700, the inscrutable "Charlie Self" spake:

If my sister (herbologist and now N.D., book monger) is any indication, book dealers (and anyone purchasing a volume of 10 or more books per title) generally get a 50+% discount. With Amazon, any order over $25 ships free, so your costs would be minimal, Charlie, and they may give you an even better discount as the author.

Ping me offline, sil vous plait.

=========================================================== Save the Endangered Bouillons from being cubed!

Reply to
Larry Jaques