Tooting my own horn this time

Page 3 of 3

<snip of a very good story. Thanks, Tom>

Yoda lives near Ft. Bragg, California. I'm friends with a few Jedi.
Patriarch

Thin kerf light saber or regular?
Great story snipped.

'pretty good'? I'd number it in the top 5!

Thank you for sharing, a really great experience for you Tom. He offers tours currently: http://www.nakashimawoodworker.com/ , too bad for me I am in Cali. We have Ralph's markets here too.
--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

Congratulations and **many** happy returns!
Congrats Charlie!
I'm going to order it. I know how you feel -- I also just had a book release (Physical and Technical Security: An Introduction), so I know what a thrill it is to see it appear on Amazon and the others.
Bob Gruber

I just want to give you an Attaboy on getting that sucker out where it can make some money.
Congratulations, Charlie!
so is that like working the wood?