toolsforless.com

Anybody ever had any dealings with toolsforless.com? Their prices seem ridiculously low--example: Dremel router attachment--Lowe's price= $39.87 Toolsforless.com price= $24.99 Appreciate feedback!
-- In golf, it's not the score that counts--it's the company!
Since when is a Dremel actually considered a tool?
Rick
<DIV><FONT size=2>Anybody ever had any dealings with toolsforless.com?&nbsp; Their prices seem ridiculously low--example: Dremel router attachment--Lowe's price= $39.87</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>Toolsforless.com price= $24.99</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>Appreciate feedback!</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2><BR>-- <BR>In golf, it's not the score that counts--it's the company!</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
While drywalling my garage over the summer (in preparation for turning it into a shop this winter - just set up my brand new (and very first) table saw yesterday) I found the Dremel to be an excellent tool when one would like to make random, seemingly directionless cuts in drywall. It's really exciting to pop the rotary cutter into the Dremel, carefully set your feet, lock your elbows, turn it on, and watch it cut through the drywall everywhere BUT the cutout you carefully traced for the outlet box. It was also a lot of fun to use the cutting discs. Just pop on on, start 'er up, and watch the disc come detached from the shaft and start spinning harmlessly around the shaft.
The Dremel was the one tool that my lovely bride brought to our union two years ago, and she was convinced, as a former independent single lady, that anything you can do with any tool, you can do better with a Dremel. (it must be true, the commercials on TV say so). After repeated urgings from her to use the Dremel to make cutouts around windows or outlet boxes, I finally gave in, tried it, and very quickly went back to the old reliable eight dollar drywall saw.
<DIV><FONT size=2>Anybody ever had any dealings with toolsforless.com?&nbsp; Their prices seem ridiculously low--example: Dremel router attachment--Lowe's price= $39.87</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>Toolsforless.com price= $24.99</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>Appreciate feedback!</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2><BR>-- <BR>In golf, it's not the score that counts--it's the company!</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
I used a Dremel tool with a down spiral bit (as used in the PC drywall cutout tool) to route around electrical boxes with some success... until it went up in flames while routing around a ceiling fixture box! That was exciting... a plugged-in power tool in flames in my hands while standing on a saw horse! ;-)
John
<DIV><FONT size=2>Anybody ever had any dealings with toolsforless.com?&nbsp; Their prices seem ridiculously low--example: Dremel router attachment--Lowe's price= $39.87</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>Toolsforless.com price= $24.99</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>Appreciate feedback!</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2><BR>-- <BR>In golf, it's not the score that counts--it's the company!</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
I haven't had any dealings with them, but it looks intriguing. Apparently no one else has either. If you give it a try, please post your thoughts. TIA     mahalo,     jo4hn
Bob wrote:

I had excellent results on my only purchase. They delivered a nail gun in two days that Amazon.com couldn't deliver in over two weeks. Price was cheaper as well.