tools plus experiences?

I'm looking to add to the power tools and tools plus has a good price, $6 shipping and lift or gate fees for powermatic and jet tools. It sounds almost too good to be true.
Has anyone had any experience, good or bad?

Tools Plus has been around for many years. I have ordered from them in the past. For Internet safety, use a one-time use Credit Card number.