Tools FS in NC

In one of the local bargain pubs. If they were close, I'd check them out, but they're not, so I won't.
Craftsman tools, 1-10" bench saw, 1-6" jonter, 1-full size upright bandsaw, all for BO or $350/ (252) 792-6063 Williamston
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?. - Granny Weatherwax