Tools for Sale NNJ

I live in Passaic County, NJ. Due to unfortunate circumstances I have to sell my tools. Partial list: Jet 10" Contractors saw(Forrest Blade) Grizz Band Saw Delta Planer Jet Mortiser Craftsman 15" DP Delta Chop saw (Forrest Blade) Ryobi OSS Delta Disc/Belt Sander Delta 1x30 Belt Sander Grizz DC 2HP 220V Many other items (clamps, vises, wood accumalated over 13 years. EM me @ snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net. I wont ship only local or p/u here.

Reply to
JOHN MASKAL

I will be liquidating my entire shop after 13 years. Contact me @ snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net for list of tools

Reply to