Tools For Sale in NJ...

Not mine...
Someone handed me a "blurb" with a name and phone number and said the guy had some tools. No clue what they are or if the prices are fair... But if you want to call, feel free:
Joe - 908-757-5139
Note that it is EASTERN TIME when you call this fellow (not me, remember) so don't wake him up...
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: Multiple Spindle Drills: