Tools for sale

Hi to all

For those interested I have a website up now where I sell tools. All tools I sell are made one or two at a time by hand in my shop. If interested the website is:

Presently for sale are 2 router planes loosely based on the now discontinued Stanley 71 made from Cherry, brass and stainless steel. The other tool is a flush trimmer made from O1 tool steel, Purple Heart and stainless steel. Thx 4 looking. Don't try to reply to me directly through this post - the email address is fake. My real email address is on the website

Reply to
mathew a