Tools For Sale

Hello Group; Sorry to bother all of you, as I'm not a frequent user of this group. My interests go more towards firearms :-) Anyway, I've closed my small specialty store here in Crystal River, Florida, and have a pretty large assortment of used wood working tools, and assorted 'stuff'. Among them are a Woodtek chip removal system, that has only been used one time. This contains the dustless sanding table, as well as the one horsepower 'squirrel cage' motor and bag system. It also has the dust outlet and stand. An AMT scroll saw, with a huge neck on it. Measures about 23" from the saw blad area to the back of the saw. It has a 1/8 horsepower motor and is of steel construction. The saw is massive, and has not been used. It probably weighs around 70 pounds. A Wilton Schiller Powerarm work holder--- not used. A wood duplicator, that is all steel with a Bosch power unit on it. Can't find a tag with the manufacturer's name on it, but I can supply pictures of anything anyone would like to see. There is also a pretty good assortment of hand tools. Brace and bits, hand saws of various kinds, sizes and shapes. If anyone is interested in any of this stuff, I'll be glad to take a picture and send it to you for your perusal. I know most of these things are very expensive when new, but I need to clear them all out, as I have no use for most of them. So, making an offer will not be insulting, but I will not give them away. I'll accept a fair price.

Reply to
J David Phillips

"J David Phillips" wrote in news:wbTnb.97873$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.tampabay.rr.com:

Interested in the handtools, saws etc. Hank

Reply to
Henry St.Pierre