TOOLS AS ART

http://www.smithsonianmag.si.edu/smithsonian/issues96/apr96/tools.html
JOAT
We've got a lot of experience of not having any experience. - Nanny Ogg
J T wrote:

Here's a better way, without destroying the tool:
http://www.hannelore-winter.de/Galerie/_rauhban.html
Wolfgang
--
"Holzbearbeitung mit Handwerkzeugen": http://www.holzwerken.de
Forum Handwerkzeuge:
J T wrote:

You do manage to find the coolest sites. I enjoyed this one.
Glen
Thu, Jul 22, 2004, 10:01am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@ix.netcom.com (Glen) says: You do manage to find the coolest sites. I enjoyed this one.
The REALLY cool sites aren't usually wood related. Like the jet powered beer cooler, but I believe he did use a piece of wood somewhere in that, so I posted it.
Here's another site that I think is cool. And, if put it all in a wood cabinet, it'd be wood related. http://www.wendymae.com/carhornorgan.html
JOAT
We've got a lot of experience of not having any experience. - Nanny Ogg
J T wrote:

This one's a bit closer:
    http://www.petersontuners.com/news/bbo/index.cfm
--
Chris Mikkelson | If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy.
snipped-for-privacy@mikk.net | If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem.