Tools and Wood FS

Everything has a buy-it-now price so I think this qualifies as a FS post and not a FA post.
SK-M3 power feeder $165 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryc2&item#63272906
51" exacta fence system $175 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryB938&item%77399491
old wood jointer plane $10 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 874&item257153164
in other buy-it-now "auctions"... 8/4 macassar ebony, 6/4 brazilian rosewood, 16/4 and 8/4 lignum vitae, 6/4 cocobolo, 8/4 and 10/4 kingwood, 4/4 and 8/4 wenge, pink ivory, wine stopper kits. http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=mschw04&i nclude=0&since=-1&sort=3&rowsP
I also have some snakewood that I haven't got listed yet - knife scales, fingerboards and 6/4 turning square.
Thanks for looking.
Ebay doesn't qualify on here.

Lawrence A. Ramsey wrote:

Unless of course you are a seller or a buyer in which case neither really cares (gives a damn) what anyone else thinks.
Ahhhhh money. It do change one's perspective.
UA100, eBay seller (shiller), most announced here on the wreck onna 'count of I can quadruple my hit count if I do...
Yes, but I have no problem with anyone selling most anything wood related but NOT Ebay-commercial ventures. They already have an auduience; why clog up this newsgroup with junk. If someone wants to use Ebay (and I have), they are free to ogo look at anythime. Just seems like this should be more of a technical/private newsgroup. Just my thoughts. By the way, I like what Tom Watson, Unisaw 100, Bay area Dave and Steve Knight have to say. But they offer US wreckers deals, not everyone like the whole Ebay thing.

So the problem is that eBay is going to make some money off of this?
A quick Google of myself shows I've sold planes here (March 18,2003) and I've sold kiln dried S2S cherry here for $1 a BF (jan 30, 2003), S2S kiln dried cherry for $1.50 a BF (Jan 23,2003) Anybody here care to sell me some for the same price just because I'm on the wreck? And then on 4-22-99 I listed a Stanley 6c for $5, a 190 for $15, and a coffin body woody for $5. My first post here was back in 1996 - before the time of the great Leebrary, but mostly I just lurk here. So I have offered great deals to wreckers before, you just missed them.
Using eBay allows pictures to stay on the web for a week, you know if the item is still available, I don't get 15 e-mails asking for pictures and I don't have to put people on a waiting list of who gets next dibs if the previous guy really doesn't mail me the money.

Rock on Mike! I don't have a problem with a post such as yours at all. Its not like you are posting an ad selling little frilly froofroo's every single day. (I'd worry about you if you sold them) The deals on cherry are extremely reasonable too.
Perhaps they are upset because they missed one of those great bargains AGAIN....

Lawrence A. Ramsey wrote:

says who?
--
Chris Merrill