Toolmakers Cabinets Question

Help required I have a Union Toolmakers Cabinet and I need some new Drawer Knobs for it. These are the Aluminum ones with a white plastic disc that hides the screw. Does anyone know where these can be found on the web ? or does anyone know what happened to the manufacturer "Union" ? Or - lastly - does anyone at all still make these knobs... ?
Any help greatly appreciated. John in Cornwall