Toolcorral.com

Has anyone here done business with this company...just wondering was thinking of getting a Shop Fox dust collector system from them...prices seem good and what not...let me hear from anyone good or bad or just plain ugly dealings with them...thanks

Tina

About a year ago, I bought a 2HP Shop Fox DC unit from Tool Corral and all went as advertised. At the time, they offered the best price and delivery was within a few days. I would buy again from them, if I needed some Shop Fox item, as they seemed to be a better deal than Grizzly and (for me anyways), I would not have to pay the PA sales taxes.

Reply to
TEF

Reply to
Tina

You're _supposed_ to, of course.

Reply to
George

I bought my Delta bandsaw & ShopFox Dust collector from them. Cheap shipping...they charged just $20 for the DC which weighed 100# or so. Joe

T> Has anyone here done business with this company...just wondering was

Reply to
Joe_Stein

Of course.

Reply to
TEF

now on to the next question...should I get the kits for the collector (hoses etc....since I'm a novice at dust collectors...I just have to get the plumming right for 3 machines...I'm flexible in that area...nothing is written in stone yet in my shop...so I can move stuff around if needed...my thinking is to have it shipped in one order...any input guys???

Reply to
Tina