TOOLCOA Wood Cutting Bandsaw 14" WBS-14

Anyone have a source for rubber tires for this, made in Taiwan bandsaw
I have had this for about 20 years but have not used it for about 1 years. I tried to order some from Harbor Freight, but still waitin after 4 months on back order. Maybe someone out there has a source an any info would be appreciated.
JM
-- JME
I just bought some from Rockler.
1-800-234-SAWS with dimensions of wheel. Suffolk Machinery makes orange material for wheels and instructions I got was soak in 150 water for 15 minutes and stretch onto wheel. Try their blades while you're there.
On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 01:06:55 +0000, JME