Toolcenter.com

Anyone here ever order from them?
Been scouring the net for bandsaw blades for my dinky 10" Craftsman and aside from the junky blades Sears has (or claims to have, none are in stock in my area), all I've found is Lenox blades. They have quite an array in my size, 70.5, but they are an unknown to me.
Would it be better to wait the requisite 14 days for UPS to ship a Lenox blade or go pester Sears and probably get one in a few days?
It's not like I need it right away, but I've never done business with Toolcenter so it's hard to guage whether it's worth it or not.
.

I have been getting blades from Circle Saw in Tucson for years. They will ship. Probably do VISA. 520-624-9090.
http://www.daplus.us/ShowPhoto.aspx?abiR99E005AD4F288754D997E137F72A039E28755F2477CE66B927E2F693877ACC&Partner@0240
Bob AZ

I've used Lenox metal cutting blades (in metal cutting bandsaws), but not their wood cutting blades. Lenox is a respected name, or at least was a decade or so ago.

Dont know about lenox blades but Highland hardware, at http://highlandhareware.com has a blade called wood slicer, which is a great bandsaw blade and they list 70 1/2 in the blade size list. you might want to check it out.
Randy http://nokeswoodworks.com

Where are you located? Most big cities have tool supply stores that will make you a blade to order and usually cheaper than the prepackaged name brand ones. Most all BS blade makers will custom make blades for the same price as premade.

get it from the same place I buy my rough lumber from.