Toolcase prototype finished

A while back I had posted about and idea I was trying to come up with for a portable toolcase. Well I finished the prototype a few weeks ago and finally got around to posting the pictures here:
http://home.comcast.net/~nunyabiznas/Index.html
I'd like to hear your comments good, bad or ugly about this project.
I like it, I wouldn't mind one of those for my workshop! I think I would put lockable wheels/casters on it as it looks as if it would be pretty heavy when full of tools. greetings from Holland, Eddie...

Please make me one about five feet tall, with castors. Wilson

I like the idea of making it so you can stand on it. If you use poplar for the drawers that will bring the weight down. I would be inclined to use metal full extension slides for something like this, but that'll bring the weight right back up.
-Leuf
Heh heh... I liked your comments about it...
Yeah, plywood is heavy, but MDF is waay heavier. First time I made something about this size from MDF, I thought I had accidentally glued it to the workbench, but of course, I just couln't lift it after I put it together.
...just so you know you could have done much worse :-)

Sun, Jan 7, 2007, 12:26am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (RayV) doth posteth: A while back I had posted about and idea I was trying to come up with for a portable toolcase. Well I finished the prototype a few weeks ago and finally got around to posting the pictures here: http://home.comcast.net/~nunyabiznas/Index.html I'd like to hear your comments good, bad or ugly about this project.
Portable? I guess that would depend on your definition of portable. Once it's loaded with tools, I'd say, for realistic portability you'd beasically have to have two people to move it, mount it on a coaster wagon, or use a dolly. Minor considerations.
Comments? Ya done good.
JOAT To listen is an effort, and just to hear is no merit. A duck hears also. - Igor Stravinsky