Tool Survey - Win $200 - www.onlinetoolreviews.com

Hi folks,

We are currently running a quick survey and we want to know what your preferred woodworking tools are, and your favorite tool of all time! We will be using the results to find out exactly what type of tools our readers like the most and will then be publishing reviews of those tool types on our site.

As thanks for participating, all entrants will have the chance to win $200 cash to spend on new tools (or whatever you like really).

As with all our surveys, polls and competitions, we assure your privacy is maintained.

You can access the survey here:

for all your help.

-- Regards,

Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews

6 Reviews:

- Delta SS250 Scroll Saw (Review Updated)

- Porter Cable FR350A Framing Nailer

- WoodHaven Biscuit Master

- Veritas Saddle Square

- EZ Smart Guide System