Tool Sharpening Resources

Greetings and Salutations. I meant to post this a while ago, and, alas, just did not get it done. I know the subject of getting one's tablesaw blades and other edge tools sharpened comes up now and again, and, I DO have a place that I would like to recommend. Cardinal Tool Sharpening (600 Grit) RR # 1 Box 36 Marshall Indiana 47859 Tel: (765)597-4606 Toll Free (800)932-0462 E-Mail: snipped-for-privacy@cardinaltool.com

No connection other than a very satisfied customer. They actually made my Craftsman Excalibur double-blade wobble dado blade cut MUCH better than new, and, were pretty reasonably priced. They do mail-order too...and had a quick turnaround. Regards Dave Mundt

Reply to
Dave Mundt