Tool Sharpening Resources

    Greetings and Salutations.     I meant to post this a while ago, and, alas, just did not get it done. I know the subject of getting one's tablesaw blades and other edge tools sharpened comes up now and again, and, I DO have a place that I would like to recommend.     Cardinal Tool Sharpening (600 Grit)     RR # 1 Box 36     Marshall Indiana 47859     Tel: (765)597-4606     Toll Free (800)932-0462     E-Mail: snipped-for-privacy@cardinaltool.com
    No connection other than a very satisfied customer. They actually made my Craftsman Excalibur double-blade wobble dado blade cut MUCH better than new, and, were pretty reasonably priced.     They do mail-order too...and had a quick turnaround.     Regards     Dave Mundt