Tool Sale

Sorry bottomfeeders, this one is just gone - you missed it. I had a pleasant afternoon strolling around and picked up a Stanley No5 for $20 (US$15.26 - damaged), a Sargent No 410 (Stanley 4 1/2), $25 (US$19), a couple of chisels for $10ea (US$7.63), and a Stanley (I think -151) spokeshave for $20 (US$15.26). Aus $80 is about US$60

I have put some pics on my website, be aware that the thumbnails, if clicked on, will load a large file, up to 2mb.

'd be interested in hearing comments on the 410 and the expected useability of the Stanley No 5.

cheers,

Groggy

PS ( I think I saw Dean Bielanowski there, didn't bother him though)

Reply to
Greg Millen

There may be some timeouts as there are a number of users accessing the server at present.

Reply to
Greg Millen

410, thats a shotgun around here....The No 5 should be useable, once you deal with the protruding nuts and clean it up a bit.

Niel.

Reply to
Badger