Tool Sale

Sorry bottomfeeders, this one is just gone - you missed it. I had a pleasant afternoon strolling around and picked up a Stanley No5 for $20 (US$15.26 - damaged), a Sargent No 410 (Stanley 4 1/2), $25 (US$19), a couple of chisels for $10ea (US$7.63), and a Stanley (I think -151) spokeshave for $20 (US$15.26). Aus $80 is about US$60
I have put some pics on my website, be aware that the thumbnails, if clicked on, will load a large file, up to 2mb.
http://woodworking.homeip.net/wood/tool%20sale /
I'd be interested in hearing comments on the 410 and the expected useability of the Stanley No 5.
cheers,
Groggy
PS ( I think I saw Dean Bielanowski there, didn't bother him though)
There may be some timeouts as there are a number of users accessing the server at present.
--

Greg

Greg Millen wrote:

410, thats a shotgun around here....The No 5 should be useable, once you deal with the protruding nuts and clean it up a bit.
Niel.